How to download MP3s
If you are having difficulty downloading the MP3 tracks you have purchased, please follow the instructions below.
Downloading the tracks onto your computer
1. You need to be logged in to the Perform Play site to download your tracks. You cannot download them directly from the confirmation email unless you are logged in. Log in here. If you can't remember your password, click the 'Forgot Your Password?' link and you will be emailed a new one.
2. Once you have logged in, click 'My Account' top right and then 'My Downloads' under 'My Account' on the left of the screen.
3. You will see a list of the tracks you have purchased. Each track can be downloaded 3 times.
4. To download each track and save it on your computer, right-click the blue link at the end of the title and choose 'Save Target As...' (in Internet Explorer), 'Save Link As...' (in Chrome/Firefox) or 'Download Linked File As...' (in Safari (usually on Apple Macs)).
5. Choose where to save your tracks (somewhere easy to find them like your Desktop is good) and click 'Save'.
6. Repeat with all of the other tracks.
7. Once you have downloaded all the tracks onto your computer, you can import them into iTunes or any other program you use to play music.
Importing the tracks into iTunes before syncing with your mobile devices
1. Open iTunes, look at the top left menu and choose 'File' and then 'Add File to Library'.
2. Navigate to where you saved the tracks in step 5 above (eg. your Desktop).
3. Choose the tracks you downloaded (they will end in '.mp3') and click 'Open'. (NB you can select multiple tracks by holding down 'ctrl' as you select (or the Apple key on a Mac).
4. The tracks should now be in your iTunes library and can be synced to your other devices.
If you have any further problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your computer make and model, your operating system and version, your browser and version and the email you use to log into Perform Play. We aim to reply to your e-mail within 24 working hours.